Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day Activities

My day started off my receiving a call to my house at around 5 in the morning, it could have been earlier or later, but because it woke me up I'm not too sure on the time. The call told my parents that my sister and I wouldn't be having school that day because of the snow we received the prior night.

Around 8 I woke up from a text, and decided to stay up. After making breakfast I lay on the couch and watched tv until 4 in the afternoon, when my boyfriend told me he was on his way over. I quickly took a shower and cleaned the house. When he arrived we made macaroni and cheese and I gather all my equipment for my upcoming soccer game.

Once my friend arrived we left for Rossford, for our indoor soccer game. The final score of the game was 6-1, our team victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment